среда, 25 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD AGILE PREPCAST

As I am having a full-time job and a family with 3 kids, I need to pursue professional certifications in the most effective way i. August 29, at The powerpoint slides are beautifully illustrated with related photos. August 27, at How can I earn remaining hours. agile prepcast

Uploader: Nikus
Date Added: 24 May 2010
File Size: 59.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 25792
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





August 27, at Yes, once you have earned the 21 contact hours for agile project management, you will be eligible for the PMI-ACP Exam forever as the contact hours will never expire.

Hope this answer your query.

It helps a lot! Agile provides the flexibility to respond to changes rapidly.

June 10, at January 30, at Ng Ka Leung says: September 13, at October 28, at Thank you very much for your help! July 27, at April 13, at I will earn a small commission at NO extra cost to you to sustain my website costs.

Agile PrepCast Review - My Recommended PMI-ACP Exam Prep

Can I download the files onto different PCs? December 8, at Abile 26, at I share my exam tips here in the hope of helping fellow Certification aspirants! Wish you certification success! Do you have any idea on what sort of experience counts for this certification?

Your email address will not be published. Yes, I make use of the resource you named except the online quiz from Agile PrepCast as it was not available at the time of my exam. Since the files are normal video files, there are no interactive quizzes during the lessons.

agile prepcast

October 17, at I promise to attend to them asap. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.

agile prepcast

April 12, at As we cannot copy texts from the videos, we need to type prepccast notes by ourselves. July 4, at August 29, at Keep up the good work!

Agile PrepCast Review – Get 21 Contact Hours for PMI-ACP Exam With Agility

Search for Certification Tips. September 1, at September 24, at September 2, at I have questions 1.

Text book material equivalent 3.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий