вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

NIRA GUERREIRA DOWNLOAD

In my life There's been heartache and pain I don't know If I can face it again Can't stop now I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. I can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo. It's like I've been awakened Every rule I had you breaking It's the risk that I'm taking I ain't never gonna shut you out. Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. I can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Halo, halo. nira guerreira

Uploader: Faudal
Date Added: 13 May 2018
File Size: 18.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 44243
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





In my life There's been heartache and pain I don't know If I can face it again Can't stop now I've traveled so far To change this lonely life.

nira guerreira

Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Gonna take a little time A little time to look around me I've got nowhere left to hide It looks like love's finally found me.

It's like I've been awakened Every gguerreira I had you breaking It's the risk that I'm taking I ain't never gonna shut you out. Quem pode ouvir essa lista?

EDD3DFDFAABEF8F1 - Hora do Bico Hora do Bico

I gotta take a little time A little time to think things over I better read between the lines In case I need it when I'm older. Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone. Editar playlist Apagar playlist tem certeza que deseja deletar esta playlist? I gotta take a little time A little time to think things over I better read between the lines In case I need it when I'm older In my life There's been heartache and pain I don't know If I can face it again Can't stop now I've traveled so far To change this lonely life I wanna know what love is Guerrfira want you to show me I wanna feel what love is I know you can show me Gonna take a little time A little time to look guerreifa me I've got nowhere left to hide It looks like love's finally found me In my life There's been heartache and pain I don't know If I can face it again Can't stop now I've traveled so far To change this lonely life I wanna know what love is Ooooh-oh I want gufrreira to show me Meeeeee-ee I wanna feel what love is Feel what love is And I know you can show me Show me, I wanna nirx I wanna know what love is I wanna know I want you to show me And I feel gyerreira so much love I wanna feel what love is And I know you can show me Oh, let's talk about love.

rititobony.ga

Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. I wanna know what love is I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is I know you can show me.

Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't guegreira make a sound I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now.

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter.

Nira Guerreira (A Rainha do Arrocha) - I Want To Know What Love Is - Ouvir Música

I can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Halo, halo. Guerreira wanna guerreura what love is I wanna know I want you to show me And I feel you so much love I wanna feel what love is And I know you can show me. Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu. Feels like I've been awakened Every rule I had you breaking It's the risk that I'm taking I'm never gonna huerreira you out.

I can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo.

Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace Baby I can see your halo You know you're my saving grace You're everything I need and more It's written all over your face Baby I can feel your halo Prey it gjerreira fade away.

nira guerreira

Hit me like a ray of sun Burning through my darkest night You're the only one that I want Think I'm addicted to your light I swore I'd never fall again But this don't even feel like falling Gravity can't forget To pull me back to the ground again. Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais. I can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo Can feel your halo, halo, halo Can see your halo, halo, halo.

Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий